Happy International Drummers Month!
To celebrate, we're kicking things off by testing your knowledge of rock's most famous drummers with another edition of How Well Do You Know...
And it's a tough one! (There are some trick questions in the mix.) Are you up for the challenge?
Check out the awesome prize package that you have a chance of winning:
1) Which drummer below is also known as the "Thunder God?"
a. Dave Grohl of Nirvana
b. Animal of the Muppets
c. Richard Allen of Def Leppard
d. Ringo Starr of The Beatles
2) Which of these women isn't a drummer?
a. Meg White of the White Stripes
b. Georgia Hubley of Yo La Tengo
d. Kim Deal of the Pixies
d. Karen Carpenter of the Carpenters
3) Which of these drummers died before they turned 40?
a. Eric Carr of Kiss
b. John Bonham of Led Zeppelin
c. Keith Moon of the Who
d. Jeff Porcaro of Toto
4) Name the drummers of these bands:
d. Foo Fighters
5) And just because we want to know: Who do you consider the best drummer of all time and why? (There is no incorrect answer here...unless, of course, you don't name a drummer.)
Post your answers below by Sunday, November 10, at 8 pm PT. The first person with the most correct answers will win all three (3) Rockabye Baby CDs.